Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Girls Domain

I think it is great that more girls are becoming more familiar with computers and changing it's functions. I pretty much agree with our conversation in class that women tend to go give things that men create their own touch... by that I do not mean there is a separation between men and women intellectually or creatively, but there are differences... just like the world could not survive without men or women... the internet would not be the same if its only users were men as we're beginning to see. I do agree with John and other classmates... about becoming too 'pixelated' if that's the right term... for me as teacher the thing I would reflect on is how to adapt and support this interest for girls in the curriculum and at the same time help them see there is a world outside the computer world.

No comments: